The photo above is a banner (bunting style) that my 10 year old daughter made at the weekend to decorate the house with during Ramadan.
If anyone wants to know how she made this here are the instructions:
- 7 sheets of A4 purple (cut out 14 triangles from this)
- Printed the letters in gold colour on the printer (cut out the letters)
- Glue stick the letters onto the triangles
- Hole punch 2 holes into the top corners of each triangle
- Thread string through the holes and hang on the wall
Very simple and a great craft for the children to do.
Parties linked to this week are: