The photo below is what the vase originally looked like.
I used a can of spray paint that I had in the house. I originally bought this to give my daughter's bike a makeover but decided against it once she had outgrown it!
I took the vase outside and placed it onto some old newspaper and sprayed away. It took about 3 coats and I had to leave a 4 hour gap between respraying. I managed to have it completed by the evening!
Below is a nice before and after photo collage. I now have this vase in my living room. I managed to buy some really cheap imitation flowers to put in the vase which made it blend in nicely with the room.
This post is actually my 101st post since I started blogging this year, Yeah!
This week you might find me linking this post with some or all of the following link parties / blog hops: