Day 16 - Crescent Moon and Stars Wall Art
My daughters' have this on their bedroom wall and they love it! I was inspired to do this with my girls after seeing a Crescent Moon Vinyl Wall Art Design and thought we could make one of those ourselves!
- Yellow Paper/Card or Printed Yellow stars.
- Optional - Backing Paper.
- On the computer using Powerpoint / Microsoft Word or maybe others you need to fill a page with star shapes of various sizes. Or alternatively hand draw or use stencils to make the star shapes.
- Once you have your printed/hand drawn stars ( I used at least 3 A4 Sheets full of stars!) you then need to cut them out. This is a little bit time consuming but with extra hands you can get this done quicker!
- Now you need to add blu-tac to the back of each star so that they can stick on the wall.
- You then need to stick them onto the wall trying to make a crescent shape. You will find that you have to keep moving them about until you get about the right shape!
It might be useful to try and do a dummy run of the shape on the floor first to see if you need to print off any more stars or different sized stars! I found I had to cut out some really extra small stars to fill in the gaps to make the shape more like a crescent!