So here goes, the things I am grateful for this week are:
- My kids were all at school last week - No illnesses and having to look after poorly children!
- Having the time to make some lovely fabric boxes to put on my new shelves - and it cost me nothing!
- Meeting some new friends at an Islamic Class I have just joined.
- Having the time to read my fellow bloggers posts this past week.
- Having some family time last week - I took the children to the Funfair and they really enjoyed themselves.
- I learnt another Surah this past week - with help from my 13 year old son.
Why not join Maire at her blog: heartintransit