Another upcycle / recycle post using Milk Cartons but it can be any plastic carton which uses sticky labels!
It is normally really easy to remove labels from plastic so you can then re-use these labels. I did this over a year ago and the label is still on the bin - so it is quite durable and weather resistant!
- Cut the plastic bottle leaving the sticker in place (see photo below).
- Then draw with pen/marker the number you want on the sticker.
- Then cut the number out - cutting through the plastic at the same time.
- Then remove the sticker from the plastic and place onto your bin
- Remove the sticker from the plastic and place it on a sheet of slippery paper (ie the back sheet from stickers or backing sheet from sticky backed plastic).
- Then draw the number over the sticker and cut it out.
- Place onto the bin.
Both options are easy enough - you could even spell out the address as well as the house number if you had enough stickers and enough patience!
If you want some other ideas of upcycling Plastic Cartons below are some past blog posts I have done that you might have missed:
How To Make Funnel (see below): how to make funnel
DIY Watering Can using a plastic bottle (see below): great ideas diy watering can
I hope you have found some inspiration from these upcycling /recycling tips.