I am showing one of the frame projects that I did. It was originally a Winnie the Pooh frame that I have had in storage for a long time. The new picture shows the Arabic word for 'Peace'.
- Old Frame
- Varnish / Mod Podge
- Old Newspapers / Work Station
- Picture to Replace (I used a picture I printed)
- Remove the frame from the Picture
- I kept the insert - as I could re-use it!
- Place frame on newspaper and gave the frame a coat of paint and allowed to dry.
- I then used scrunched up paper and dabbed the paint on the frame which leaves a kind of marbled effect on the frame. Allow to dry.
- I then gave a coating over the paint (I used my own homemade version of Mod Podge) Allow to dry.
- I then chose a picture (my son designed this on the computer) and printed it on my printer.
- I then placed the picture back into the assembled frame and hung on the wall.
My new picture is totally unrecognisable from the original and looks great hanging on my wall.
Parties linked to this week are: