I actually made these recently for the first time! I wanted to make a big batch of fried eggs and toast and instead of using the frying pan over and over, I decided to try the oven method!
At first I wasn't sure if the children would like them as they turned out to be a harder texture than the soft fried eggs, but they loved them! I used a Silicone Muffin Mould for these. The children often ask for these now on a weekend!
- Grease the muffin tray with a little butter.
- Break each egg (6 eggs) into each muffin space.
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper if required.
- Place into the preheated oven of 180 Degrees.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until you can see they are cooked.
- Optional: Serve with Buttered Toast!
how clever!! mash'Allah...going to give it a go insh'Allah...jzk...ReplyDelete
My kids love these - I am sure you will too!Delete
Love it. I must try it...ReplyDelete
Let me know if you do :)Delete